Why is driving engagement so important? It comes down to the marketing and sales funnel in that the higher level of engagement there is, the more active of a consumer you will have. You want to create conversations with educated consumers at an 80:20 ratio. That is, engage 80% of the time then ask and offer the remaining 20%. The end goal is to inevitably convert qualified leads into valued customers.
Below, I go further into the importance of driving engagment and the value of creating conversations.
Be sure to watch my complete series on content distribution and syndication strategies and feel free to tweet or e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org.