David Reske of Nowspeed talks about how Agile marketing can help you company be better organized.
Companies spend an average of 2.5% of revenue on digital marketing and some programs like social media or mobile marketing programs are growing at 20-30% annually. With this complexity Agile Marketing can help you adapt to change, accelerate your program and accelerate your results.
David Reske shares his 5 steps about Agile Marketing
1. Create a new customer relationship, get a more detailed view of the customer
- Organize into user stories to make sure everything you do in every project you do is based on customer need.
- It is very important to keep it current by listening to feedback and real conversations to help you stay on track
2. Create a new planning process
- You could use all the best digital tools such as your website, SEO, SEM and social media
- Plan release programs every 2-4 weeks and measure the results to make sure your on track
3. Create a new decision making framework, no more listening to the loudest person in the room with the most conventional wisdom
- Let data drive opinion, not the other way around.
- David Reske’s philosophy is everyone has an opinion once, then we test
- It is critical to create a test plan on campaigns and content so you can improve and document your results
4. Create new integrated marketing goals
- Make sure your marketing plan is integrated with your sales plan
- Organize programs around goals such as:
-And the nurturing of those needs to become customers
Converting traffic to leads:
Nurturing those leads to become customers:
- Social media
Integrated cross-functional teams will help you stay aligned with your goal
5. Create a new cross-functional team structure
- To help get things done faster
- Agile software development has given 2 key ideas:
-Break down big projects into monthly or weekly sprints so you can deliver projects frequently
Scrum idea: Daily 15 minute stand-up meeting to report on what you did yesterday, what will you do today and any obststacles involved